Want to get into Emory MBA program ? Applying to Goizueta business school ?
Here’s an easy way to get to know the program and schedule your interview early.
Get tips from Emory MBA admissions on the process and the essays.
Emory MBA’s is hosting a Super Saturday – an interactive information session for prospective students, on Saturday December 5th.
What’s the schedule like ?
- Women’s Breakfast: 8:00-9:00 am
- Admissions Q&A Session: 9:30-10:15 am
- Student Life Q&A Session: 10:30-11:15 am
- Full-Time MBA Presentation and Class Simulation: 11:30-1:00 pm
- Lunch: 1:00-2:00 pm
- Tours: 9:30 am; 10:30 am; 2:30 pm
- Club Information Session: 2:30-3:30 pm
Emory MBA interview
Not many top schools allow prospective students to schedule an interview. I highly recommend this if you are serious about Emory.
1. It shows the Admission committee that you are committed and willing to travel and take the time to meet with the program.
2. It is another possibility to present yourself and your application. If you have complicated issues (GPA, GMAT, gap in employment, limited community work etc) and you know it’s going to be difficult to present them in the written application, you can leverage this interview and hopefully cover these topics.
Emory MBA program is also offering the opportunity to attend a webcast – it’s not the same as visiting the school and networking with students and alumni but it’s better than nothing.
If you would like to schedule an interview while you are on campus, contact the school to check availability. Call 404-727-6311 or email email@example.com to inquire.