If you are applying to Georgetown Business School during the upcoming application cycle, a good way to start is by attending virtual tours of the Georgetown campus and learning more about McDonough School of Business. A better understanding of the program’s curriculum, career services and opportunists, will help you write a strong MBA application.
What’s included in the Georgetown MBA tour ?
These webinars provide a bit of an insider’s perspective on the Georgetown MBA experience. A Student Ambassador will provide an overview of the curriculum, student life, career management, and more. A member of the Georgetown MBA Admissions Committee will also review the admissions process and share helpful tips to help prepare a competitive application. Also, you will get a chance to see some pictures and hear about the new home of the business school – the Rafik B. Hariri Building.
To get more ideas on what Georgetown Admissions are looking for in candidates and useful resource to prepare your Georgetown MBA application, check out the Georgetown MBA resources post.
Check out our other great tips for business school applicants:
- NYU Stern MBA Application Essays
- Columbia Business School Application Essays
- Darden MBA Application Essays
- Duke MBA Program and application
More helpful articles about MBA Admissions:
- MBA Interview Tips: Five things you should say at your MBA interview…if you don´t want to be admitted
- GMAT Below 700 – can you still get into your dream MBA program?
- MBA Application: How to handle a gap in your employment history
- MBA Admissions: How to get into Harvard and Stanford MBA if you are not working for Google, Goldman, or the IMF