*** Check out Admit1MBA updated MBA Application Deadlines for 2013-2014 ****
Although it might seems that many of the MBA application deadlines have passed and it’s too late to join now, there are many strong MBA programs with upcoming deadlines in April.
Here’s a list of some of the top US MBA programs and the International MBA programs that are accepting application during April:
- HBS MBA – April 8th – Harvard MBA Admission will notify the Admission result by May 13th.
- Columbia University – application for the accelerated MBA program, also known as the J-term are being received starting April. Here’s my Columbia’s MBA essays analysis and resources post.
- Stanford MBA program – April 7th
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth – April 4nd.
- Tepper MBA , Carnegie Mellon school of Business – April 26th, see my analysis of Tepper MBA essays.
- University of Texas, McCOMBS school of Business – April 1st – read my Texas’s MBA essays analysis.
- Wisconsin MBA – April 1st
- Rice MBA – April 5th – See my analysis of Rice MBA’s essays and application
Washington University – Olin MBA – April 19th . After this last deadline. Olin shifts to rolling admissions, during which Olin MBA continues to accept applications on a first-come, first-served space-available basis. Incomplete applications will be shifted to the subsequent rounds until all required materials have been submitted
MBA Deadlines for top International programs:
- London Business School – April 21st , Interview decision from LBS to be sent out by May 28th and LBS Admission decision on July 2nd.
- Said Business School / Oxford MBA – April 9th – See my analysis of Oxford’s MBA essays and resources
- IMD MBA – April 1st . If you’re interested in NGO see more details about IMD’s MBA scholarship for NGO students.
- IESE MBA – April 20th
- ESADE MBA – April 16th, ESADE MBA decision released on June 4th.
- SDA Bocconi – April 30th, and the application review end date is July.
- Cambridge Judge business school – April 26th
- CEIBS, China – April 7th
Manchester Business school – April 6th
If you are applying to any of these deadlines in April or would like to get start and be ready for the first round next year, send me your resume for a free MBA evaluation of your profile and Admission chances – firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our other great tips for business school applicants:
- NYU Stern MBA Application Essays
- Columbia Business School Application Essays
- Darden MBA Application Essays
- Duke MBA Program and application
More helpful articles about MBA Admissions:
- MBA Interview Tips: Five things you should say at your MBA interview…if you don´t want to be admitted
- GMAT Below 700 – can you still get into your dream MBA program?
- MBA Application: How to handle a gap in your employment history
- MBA Admissions: How to get into Harvard and Stanford MBA if you are not working for Google, Goldman, or the IMF