Cambridge Interview day: If you are among the lucky ones – less than a third of the applicants are called for interview – you should be getting ready.
Make sure to read the Cambridge MBA Interview website, which provides ample information about the interview day at Judge’s MBA, including students’ feedback.
Be ready to deliver your elevator pitch and present yourself multiple time to Admissions team and other prospective students.
Cambridge Judge Business School interview process is one of the most comprehensive among schools – you are not only going to meet the Admissions team and have a structure interview of 30 minutes, but you are also going to network with current students, prospective students during a very long day (from 8:30 a.m to about 5 p.m). Applicants are required to present themselves, talk about their career and interact with each other. This is truly an opportunity for the school to evaluate MBA applicant in multiple situation. It’s very hard to pull off a story about yourself/career that is far from the true – so be prepared to be honest and focused.
If you would like to schedule a mock interview session email me today at email@example.com. We have helped many applicants get into Cambridge MBA program and would be happy to coach you as well.
Thinking about applying to the Cambridge MBA next year ? Check out our free MBA evaluation.
Check our other MBA Admission tips:
- London Business School MBA
- Oxford MBA program: Essay Analysis
- NYU Stern MBA Application
- INSEAD MBA Application
More helpful articles about MBA Admissions:
- MBA Interview Tips: Five things you should say at your MBA interview…if you don´t want to be admitted
- GMAT Below 700 – can you still get into your dream MBA program?
- MBA Application: How to handle a gap in your employment history
- MBA Admissions: How to get into Harvard and Stanford MBA if you are not working for Google, Goldman, or the IMF