Interesting articles to read this week:
* HBS faculty immersion program travels to Israel
* NYU’s urbanization project
* Booth full-time admissions talk about top 10 myths in the MBA application process
* Kellogg’s MBA planning to reduce the full-time MBA class
* Duke’s professor Dan Ariely discuss the relatively theory of happiness on Fox news
How you can benefit from spending time on Facebook and twitter?
* NYU’s professor Galloway is grading his students on their tweets – that would be interesting.
* Clara Shih’s spending time visiting facbook was a good investment; since 2009 she wrote a best-seller, started her company and joined Starbucks as board member
HEC Paris – tomorrow, 2/7. Read more about Google first formal teaching collaboration with this french business school.
IESE Barcelona – 2/13
MIT Sloan, Executive MBA – 2/16
Rice University – 2/20
ESADE Barcelona – 2/24