If you are working on your essays for the upcoming Rotman deadline, you should listen to the tips and advice the school is sharing. The Rotman MBA Admissions Committee did a great job talking about what they are looking to read (or not read) in your essays.
Check out our other great tips for business school applicants:
- NYU Stern MBA Application Essays
- Columbia Business School Application Essays
- Darden MBA Application Essays
- Duke MBA Program and application
- Berkeley MBA Application Essays
More helpful articles about MBA Admissions:
- MBA Interview Tips: Five things you should say at your MBA interview…if you don’t want to be admitted
- GMAT Below 700 – can you still get into your dream MBA program?
- MBA Application: How to handle a gap in your employment history
- MBA Admissions: How to get into Harvard and Stanford MBA if you are not working for Google, Goldman, or the IMF