Here are the questions asked in the recommendation letter section of the INSEAD MBA Application.
Last updated June 29, 2015
INSEAD Recommendation Letters Part 1
How long have you known the candidate? Describe your relationship with the candidate and the circumstances whereby you met.
How do you rate the candidate on the following criteria?
- Organisational skills
- Inquisitiveness/intellectual curiosity
- Problem solving skills
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Achievement drive and results orientation
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal integrity
- Cultural sensitivity
How do you rate the candidate’s potential for becoming a responsible and successful manager in international business compared with other students or employees whom you have known in a similar capacity?
INSEAD MBA Recommendation Questions Part 2
Please give your answers to each of the following questions. Please provide examples where possible:
- Comment on the candidate’s career progress to date and his/her career orientation.
- What do you consider to be the candidate’s major strengths? Comment on the factors that distinguish the candidate from other individuals at his/her level.
- What do you consider to be the candidate’s major weaknesses?
- Comment on the candidate’s potential for senior management. Do you see him/her as a future leader?
- Describe the personality of the candidate, including reference to the characteristics listed in the table above.
Let me help you articulate your career goals in the most interesting and exciting way possible, and convince INSEAD MBA program that you deserve a seat in their class. Email email@example.com or fill out the form below and I will contact you within 24 hours.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][/contact-form]
MBA Admissions Tips:
- Judge MBA Recommendation Letters
- Yale SOM MBA Recommendation Letters
- Harvard MBA Recommendation Letters
- How to handle a low GPA from College in your MBA application
MBA Application Essays: