Here are the reference letter questions, required for the MBA application at Judge School of Business at the University of Cambridge:
Judge MBA Application Recommendation Letters Part 1
How long have you known the applicant? (years)
- How long have you known the applicant? (months)
- In what capacity have you known the applicant?
Judge MBA Application Recommendation Letters Part 2
Rate the applicant:
Please use the table below to appraise the applicant in the context of her or his peer group.
- Ability to work with others
- Analytical skills
- Written communication skills
- Oral communication skills
- Leadership potential
- Responsibility for own action
- Quantitative numerical skill
Judge MBA Application Reference Letter Part 3:
Please also provide us with a one-two page letter of reference for the candidate. Please tell us anything that you think will help the Admissions Committee evaluate the candidate’s application, but in particular we would like you to address the following issues.
1. Elaborate and / or provide us with concrete examples if you have rated the applicant as below average, outstanding or exceptional on any of the qualities in the table above.
2. Describe what you like most and least about working with the applicant.
3. Tell us about any particular weakness the candidate has compared to other peers / team members that you regularly work with.
4. Describe the applicant’s attitude and behaviour when working with: (a) managers/supervisors (b) peers (c) subordinates.
5. Suggest what you think the applicant will be doing in ten years.
Let me help you articulate your career goals in the most interesting and exciting way possible, and convince Judge MBA program that you deserve a seat in their class. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form to schedule an initial consultation.
MBA Admissions Tips:
- Yale SOM MBA Recommendation Letters
- Harvard MBA Recommendation Letters
- The perfect MBA Career Goal Essay
- How to handle a low GPA from College in your MBA application
MBA Application Essays:
- Oxford MBA Application
- INSEAD MBA Application
- LBS MBA Application
- NYU MBA Application
- Columbia MBA Application