Enough with the regular, boring MBA interview questions like “why MBA?, why now?, why NYU?”, let’s have some fun!
If you’ve already prepared for all the common MBA interview questions, it’s time to see how you handle something a little less traditional. For example:
- If you could be a vegetable, would what you be?
- If you had a time machine and could go to any place or time, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite color and why?
- What was your New Year’s resolution?
- If you were a t-shirt, what would it say?
Practicing for some unexpected questions will help you to think on your feet and come up with good answers. Questions like these help MBA programs to evaluate how you react under stress.
Let me help you with your interview prep. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org